Madalynn & I wish you Merry Christmas blessings. Our festivities begin this afternoon with Ga-Ga, Grandpa, and my brother & his family.
I am overjoyed that I have my precious girl home with me for Christmas, and while I was her Mom last Christmas this year is so much more special because she is here.
I want to send an extra special Merry Christmas to all my friends who brought their babies home this past year from lands near, and far. You will all be in my thoughts today and tomorrow, as we celebrate this extra special day with our children part of our forever families.
My heart & prayers are also with the millions of children still waiting for their forever families, and pray that God would move in hearts of families all over the world to open their hearts to the joy of adoption.



1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too, Terri Madalynn.
Sophia is sick with a fever so mom and I decided to cancel going to church tonight and just keep her home. She has slept a lot today but I still love having her here.
Merry CHRISTmas.
Karen
Post a Comment