Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Puppy Love...

Yesterday we celebrated my nephew's 8th birthday!!  Happy Birthday to my favorite guy in the whole world!!

Chatham came to the party,  and behaved so well.  She is such a sweet little dog & I can't wait to spend some more time with her.  Madalynn tends to smother love on her a bit too much, but we're working on it.  In fact this morning I was showing her the pictures on my computer that  I took yesterday, and one of Chatham came up & she hugged the monitor.

 IMGP2921

I really have no comment on this picture of my Dad...it speaks for itself....

IMGP2891-1edit

My nephew got this T-Rex dinosaur from his other grandparents, and as his Nana said 'It's one of the ugliest things' she's ever bought for one of her grandchildren... Well... Madalynn LOVED it... she kept playing with it & kissing it... Oh boy... I guess she's well rounded.

IMGP2942

IMGP2943

IMGP2946

IMGP2947

Just a side note disclaimer...

1) I do take photos of other people besides Madalynn, however, I don't like to post them if they haven't given me permission.

2) I've added a watermark to my photos based on this what happened to this...family.  Total craziness.

3 comments:

KSL64 said...

Gotta love dad with his hoola hoops!

Anonymous said...

What a cool Dad you have!!! lol
All your pictures are so cute!

Wendy said...

Terri,

Seeing the pics and reading the pictures over the past year...what a blessing Madalynn has been to you ! Hope to come see you soon and meet her in person !

Love
Wendy