I guess this time of year is pretty busy for us, as my blog historically is sparse in October... it has to be one of my absolute favorite months, and we've been partaking of all of it's traditions...the weather has been overall very nice...
The day we went apple picking which was actually in September, however it was close to 90, and it bothered me not to have Madalynn in cozy tights & sweater, but she had fun... I went for the denim shortalls instead for the farm look...
This hawk was sitting atop the gazebo as we approached... he let us get pretty close...
My photography business is going slow, but somewhat steady with a job every couple of weeks so that's good.... I've enjoyed every shoot I've done. A friend of mine discovered another photographer in the area with a similar business name so I'm in the process of changing my name to "Starr Lit Photography", and updating my Facebook page, website, and logo.
Also, please join me in praying, as God is beginning to move on my adoption/orphan ministry.
More updates to come once I get my pictures uploaded...



2 comments:
Terri,
Interesting post...I'll be anxiously awaiting news on your adoption ministry! How fun that you went apple pickin'. All those apples are making me want apple pie.
Karen
adoption ministry...do share!
I want to have you do our family pictures soon if you're up for the challenge! :-)
<3
Christine
Post a Comment