Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Madalynnisms…

All of these were posted on Facebook within the last few months, but once they go on there they get buried, so I wanted to be sure I got these down on the blog which serves as our scrapbook.

Me; “Madalynn, how did I get so blessed to be your Mommy?”

M; “Jesus brought me here”

_________________________________________________

Me; “I don’t want you to watch this part it’s scary, and you’ll have bad dreams”

M; “But Mawmmy I’ll be next to you” (as she pats my shoulder).

_________________________________________________

Me; “Madalynn, want do you want a sandwich & chips for lunch?”

M; “No, I want….ummm….ummmm…ummmm….ummmm summfing squishy!”

_________________________________________________

Me;"Madalynn don't eat straight sugar it's not good for your teeth".

Madalynn: "But it's good for my tongue".

_________________________________________________

Madalynn called my parents & asked my Dad "So, when are you guys getting Marwwied?"... I have no idea where that came from... she was glad to hear they were married over 40 years ago.

________________________________________________

Madalynn talks in her sleep, and it just cracks me up. Once as I was leaving her room after she fell asleep, she asked me for something, and then then held up her hand, and said "Just put it right here Mommy"... I just kissed her hand instead :-)

_________________________________________________

Madalynn's bedtime prayer one night "Dear God, please give me a giant ice cream cone, and my own TV show... Amen" Oh dear... I think she got it from a movie she watches at my parents house.

________________________________________________

Madalynn was over near my nativity this morning "Madalynn, what are you doing?" her response "I'm just watching baby Jesus being boring" ( I think she meant 'born'... let's hope :-)

_________________________________________________

Quote of the day "Moooommmy! You need to hang up your sock-fing (stocking) so Santa will bring me a Daddy for Christmas!!"... I guess we should have put that in the Christmas letter. :-)

_________________________________________________

Madalynn just came out of the kitchen carrying a bowl full of grapes "Madalynn, don't eat all those grapes you'll get a bellyache & it's almost dinner time"... To which she responds by walking to her Little People nativiity "But Mommy, they're for the kings".

_________________________________________________

Madalynn just did something silly, and I laughed & she said "Oh...Mawwmy... I so happy I make you laugh... Mawwmy... I make you sooo happy"... Hands down best Christmas present I've ever gotten... I love that girl!!

_________________________________________________

Madalynn comes walking out of the kitchen w/ a lollipop from Halloween... Me; "Madalynn didn't I tell you not to eat a lollipop?"... Madalynn; "Mommy, I'm not eating it I'm just licking it"... nice try...

No comments: