Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buckle Up!

It’s catch up time!!  Oy boy… I just checked my blog & my last entry related to Madalynn & our little life together was in May!  EEKKK!  I find I don’t post here much anymore b/c I usually post on Facebook, and have been busy with my photography (more on that later!)… but if you can’t wait here’s a link to that blog…

Starr Lit Photography

Lots going on since then… this will be a quick catch up bulleted entry… soooo buckle UP!  One month at a time!

JUNE-

  • We spent our time going to the lake, riding bikes, and playing outside.  We celebrated my nephew’s 10th b-day party… I LOVE that little guy!  My niece graduated from kindergarten, and had her sweet dance recital.
  • Some of my facebook updates in June…
    • Life;
      • My brother Rob... a lifelong Bruins fan... got the best b-day present he could have wanted... a Stanley Cup! Last time they won I wasn't even born!

        Mom of the year award coming my way... cereal for dinner while watching a "Winnie- the Pooh" CHRISTMAS movie... at least Madalynn picked the whole grain cereal.

    • Regarding our move to Kentucky
      • Madalynn writing a letter, and reciting it "Dear Ga-Ga & Grandpa, we have to go away to Kentucky... I'll miss you soooo much Ga-Ga Granpa, but we'll come back, and return"
    • TORNADOES in MASS
      • The weather man was just saying if you see severe weather don't mess around, and 'take cover'... Madalynn heard 'take cover', and dove under a table!

        After a night of some of the weirdest weather I've ever seen in New England... today is one of the MOST glorious mornings... blue skies, cool breeze, and bright sunshine... definitely a top 5 weather day for sure!! Enjoy friends ♥♥

    • Madalynnisms
      • Madalynn just said to me "Mommy... I love being with you"... I said "Oh...honey... I love being with you" to which she replied "... even if you didn't get me a puppy."
        Madalynn from the playroom "Mommy... you've GOT to come see this!... it's a mess... you're not going to be angry... you'll be... umm...umm... come see!!"... Oh boy... I'm scared to go look.
        Madalynn; "Mommy... did you just sniff?"
        Me; "No Madalynn"
        Madalynn; "Then who did?"
        Me; "I don't know... I didn't hear it"
        Madalynn "Me either."
  • Trips to our favorite lake
      • IMGP3337-1

        IMGP3328-2

        IMGP3324

        IMGP3898-1

        IMGP3895

  • We also had Madalynn’s last day of pre-school… 1st & last day below.
      • School-000-School

  • Father’s Day was all about celebrating a Bruins win for our hockey loving family!

IMGP3619

  • Let’s not forget rides on the green tractor…

IMGP3718

  • I was so excited to get Madalynn in swim lessons for a couple weeks… I felt like a total MOM!  She did great in her “Mini-Minnows” class… didn’t like to get any part of her head wet but did awesome with everything else!  Then she was the bomb in my brother’s pool!

IMGP3836

IMGP3830

IMGP3833

IMGP3848

Stay tuned for July!

1 comment:

KSL64 said...

Yeah. So glad to see an update. Nice to hear you are being asked for a puppy too. Must be the age.