Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Dream Come True

It’s been a looong time…. I really want to get back to this, as it’s the best way to record M’s growing up. 

Rather than try to record everything that’s happened in the last year, I just wanted to get M’s b-day party from yesterday recorded. 

She’s been really into horses, ponies, and all things equine in the last few months, so we had a cowgirl/pony theme for her party. 

_IGP6983

_IGP7030

I surprised her with 2 ponies showing up… she was beside herself.  She actually ASKED me to take her picture while riding, and she NEVER wants her picture taken.  This was when they opened the back of the trailer, and the kids saw what was inside.

_IGP6987FB

_IGP6986

_IGP6998FB

_IGP7002FB

She just said to me this morning… “Mommy, I can’t believe I got to ride on a pony!  It was like a dream come true!”

_IGP7000

_IGP7001

She had great fun opening her gifts… this is waiting for her big gift from Mommy… a new crafting table…

_IGP7022

Then time for cake…

_IGP7028

_IGP7031

I can’t believe she’s almost 5 years old… how can that be?  Isn’t she supposed to stay little forever?  I do adore this age… standing between toddlerhood, and becoming a kid… still has the joy &  exuberance of a little one while gaining the logic, and ability to do more things of an older kid.  I adore her!

2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

LOVE this!! Happy Birthday beautiful Madalynn!

Colleen and Adam said...

WOW!!!! 5?????? Weren't we JUST at your baby shower??? She is just beautiful. I loved the pictures:)
What a beautiful family you have:)
LOve you!!!!!