LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!!
In typical New England fashion we leap frogged over spring, and went straight into the heat of summer... not that I'm complaining after the winter we had.
Madalynn scored in the outdoor toy department!!
We got out her pool from last year...
This is serious business...
She discovered a tiny patch of sand in our backyard, and was OBSESSED with it, so Friday I picked her up a sand cart, hope to get pics of her soon.
Then... came the big purchase... Sunday Grandpa showed up with a swing, and it was all over. She saw him at the door with it, and was jumping, and so excited... what great grandparents she has. She helped Grandpa (and yes I know she needs a haircut).
Thank you for my swing Grandpa!!!
Just patiently waiting!!
PURE JOY!!!
Also, gardening year 2... I'm trying pansies this year... they grow in blizzards right?? They're such cheerful flowers.



1 comment:
I bet she loves her swing!!! The flowers look pretty and so does little Miss Madalynn!!!
Post a Comment