Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

More redecorating...

Actually this post shouldn't be called re-decorating, it should be decorating. 

Just to update from my post yesterday...

This is the wall I painted... Like I said it's 2 1/2 feet wide, so it was a small project.  I think with Madalynn I'll have to tackle painting this space one wall at at time... The color is called "Old World Romance"... in my opinion the name of a paint color is almost as important as the color itself.  My last home I painted my living room red... vibrant, cranberry red, it was the perfect shade of red, not to orange, not too purple.  I did however hate the name "Burnt Peanut Red", red has to be one of the hardest colors to get just right so I went with it... I digress...

IMGP6731

This is the change I made from the yellow rose...

IMGP6701

To the hydrangea...I like the hydrangea better as I think it's a fresher look... I could always put the rose in a lighter frame too... goodness knows I have enough frames...(see post regarding trying to sell my photos)...

IMGP6732

Finally, 2 11x14 black & whites from the Robin photo shoot last year...

IMGP6743

This is one long wall that goes the length of my living room, dining room, and kitchen so it overwhelms me a bit.  I do have the room semi-divided by furniture, and a peninsula in the kitchen, but this wall still needs more although these 2 photos are a start.

No comments: