It's been super busy the last couple of weeks. My parents are moving this week into a temporary apartment as they wait to move to their new home... VERY close to us which we're super excited about. This is how Madalynn feels about the fact that she hasn't been able to spend as much time with them while they've been packing & moving... pretty much all I hear all day is "Wanna see Gaga-granpa-chaham"= I want to see Ga-Ga, Grandpa, & Chatham. When she says it, it all comes out as one word.
My decorating continues, and I CANNOT find the right shade of green for my living/dining room area. My kitchen & entry way are done in "You Are My Sunshine", and "Old World Romance"... 2 shades of the same yellow hue. The green is driving me crazy... I have 2 that I really like depending on the time of day... One is fresh, and soft during the daylight hours, and then turns to mint ice cream at night. The other one is brownish/grey during the day, and then turns warm, and calm at night... uuuurrrggh... not to mention that the same color looks different on each wall... the lighting in this space is crazy. Even the yellow that's in the entry & kitchen looks different, and they're both east facing... weird. I won't give up though... even if I drive the paint dept at Lowe's crazy I will find the right shade. Although, now I'm considering going in a different direction, either a warm brown, or blue. I know there are much bigger crisis's in the world than the color I choice for my living/dining room.



No comments:
Post a Comment