Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

To Curious George we go...

Madalynn's surprise today was I took her to see "Curious George Live"... she was mesmerized with everything, it did get a little boring for her about halfway through she told me she wanted to go 'Buh-Bye", I thought the intermission would help, but we left shortly thereafter... I won't go into all the drama around 1)finding the theater, and 2) getting back in the parking garage that was locked when we came out of the show, in a not so nice part of town, but it all worked out in the end.

IMGP7010

A little love for George...

IMGP7012

I've never been able to really find jeans for her, and I just love this pair!!  They fit reasonably well too (still have a waistline shortly below the buddah-belly) but they don't seem too uncomfortable... it cracks me up b/c they're the kind you can roll up to make capri, or leave down for full length... as you can see on her rolled up capri is full length...

IMGP7022

IMGP7028

IMGP7027

IMGP7029

Watching the show.... I wish I could have gotten a little further away to get this shot, but she wouldn't let me leave her side...

IMGP7031

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

I love how you did your blog header!! How did you draw out the white space like that to the right?

We are heading to that show in April! Hoping Mayna likes it!!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

LOVE IT!! What a beautiful new picture, too!

And where is that pretty yellow shirt from? Haven't seen that one around.... :)