Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Forever & Ever Day #3

Today is our 3rd forever & ever day…. Ohhhhh how I love this girl, and being her Mommy… I ask her almost everyday “How did I get so blessed to be your Mommy?”…. I also ask her when she wakes up “Did you grow more cuteness while you were sleeping?” as she gets cuter to me everyday (I know that’s boastful, but I’m a proud Mom, and this is my blog).

To celebrate our special day I took her to “The Children’s Museum” in Boston…I got passes at our library so the cost fit into my now unemployed budget.  She had a ball!! 

IMGP2711 

Her favorite exhibit combined 2 of her favorite things… WATER (she would spend HOURS playing in the sink if I let her), and “Peep & The Big Wide World”.

 IMGP2752

IMGP2733

IMGP2735

IMGP2734

IMGP2741

IMGP2759

Of course there was her other favorite activity… CLIMBING….

IMGP2722

IMGP2724

When we went into the bathroom… she got sooooo excited…”Look Mommy… they have a sink MY size”…. well… almost.

IMGP2746

IMGP2747

IMGP2748

Then we were leaving it was really warm out… almost 50!!  There were some ducks & a swan in the water, and Madalynn loved throwing chunks of ice in the water (NOT at the water fowl)…

IMGP2768

IMGP2770

IMGP2769

IMGP2771

IMGP2772

IMGP2762

IMGP2765

Tonight we’re having dinner with the family & a small cake…. Happy Forever & Ever Day baby girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Forever Family Day!!!!!!!

KSL64 said...

Happy Gotcha Day. Sure looks like a fun place you went too. Sophia and I might be coming to Boston in the fall. I'll let you know if we do.

Karen