Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter




"2They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6He is not here; he has risen! '"


-Luke 24:2-6




As we pause today to celebrate Easter with family & friends I pray that the true meaning & significance of this day is made real in your heart. It means so much more than bunnies, chocolate, baskets & colored eggs.


To me obviously this year it means so much to have my precious girl home. I can't get over how much I love her. Having her here is better than I imagined it would be. I'm looking so forward to celebrating many more Easters with her. Hopefully next year she'll be able to participate in the hunt with her cousins.



My first Easter dress





































Cupcakes for the family celebration













































Baby girls first Easter basket... no chocolate this year.
















My Easter jammies... complete with a cottontail!!!














Look at this fun basket from Mommy... I think this grass is the most interesting.














2 comments:

TheOilHippie said...

Madalynn is such a cutie!!! Iknow you had a wonderful day sharing Easter for the first time with your little girl. Her dress is beautiful. So glad she is home and in your arms - such a good feeling isn't it???

Mackinac-opoly said...

Congratulations on your first Easter HOME! It makes everything that much more special to have your sweetie with you, doesn't it? BTW - we LOVE the Praise Baby collection; I'm sure Madalynn will love them :-)

Beth
(from FTC)