Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're Home

We're home, and settling in. These are the pics from our arrival at the airport courtesy of great Aunty Bootsie... it was so wonderful. I am so in love with this little girl, and being a Mom!!!

The balloons, carseat, coat & sweetheart nosegay waiting for us!!



Anxiously waiting....


Here we come....





Seeing Ga-Ga again!!!





Meeting Aunty Jill & Uncle Rob
Checking out her cousins.
A long day for a sweet girl.




The journey to Madalynn is now complete, and now our life as mother & daughter begin. I can't believe God gave me the gift of being this precious girls Mommy.



3 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome Home! She looks so happy. You have a beautiful family.

Robin

amy said...

Terri
I love the blog and cannot wait to see all the Lord has in store for both of you! Welcome Home!
Love
Amy

John said...

Welcome home! We've got a 2.5-week head start on you, and let me tell you, the fun just keeps on coming! You'll love every minute of it.

John (and Ronora, and especially David)