Her newest thing is pulling herself up, standing, and as of today cruising!!! I think she'll be an early walker. Ga-Ga is saying don't encourage her, as Ga-Ga will have to do most of the chasing while I'm at work... sorry Ga-Ga.
It started innocently enough last week with crawling over the entertainment center...(of course Mommy encouraged a little bit by putting her favorite ball just out of reach on the shelf)...
I get up on one knee to get started...
Then I get both feet up a little wobbly
I think I can reach it...
Okay... Mommy... enough with the camera I get it!!
That was all last week... now... she makes a bee line for the entertainment center, and pulls herself up. My theory is she wants to see how many times Mommy has to say 'Madalynn, No!' before Mommy comes over, and picks her up. Also, you can see in these pictures she's watching 'The Heffalump Movie' (BTW, I highly recommend this movie... it is just the sweetest). You can make out Roo in the pics. So, she has now also decided this is the best vantage point for watching 'Heffalump'.
So if there were audio on this blog, when you see this picture you would insert the sound of my voice saying 'Madalynn... No!', and if there were video you would see her give me this look, and then immediately turn back to what I told her not to do.
Mommy also bought a fun beach chair for baby girl, and she just LOOOVES it. The only drawback is there is no foot rest, and Madalynn loves to prop her feet up... but her hand works well too.
This week also brings big changes at our house as Grandma & Grandpa will be moving out & into their new house. They've been here the whole time Madalynn has been home, and I think she is going to be bored with just Mommy. As Ga-Ga has said it's bittersweet leaving as they're so excited to get into their own new home, and yet enjoy getting to experience every moment of Madalynn's life. Grandpa (who is an early riser) has told me how much he loves sitting his chair around 5:00am as she's begginning to stir, and just listen to her little chatter.



No comments:
Post a Comment