Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Okay... I've seen this on other blogs, and never done it... so today is my first Favorite Foto Friday!! Since, I'm way behind in this I'm using more than one foto. I'm not sure what the specific rules are on this... is it just supposed to be one picture? Are you allowed to journal about it? I'm not sure what the official 'blog' rules are, but since this is my blog I'm going to post more than one, and journal!!


I got Madalynn this fun water table b/c she LOOOVES to play with water.


IMGP1320


IMGP1309


IMGP1310



IMGP1311



IMGP1314


Madalynn loves to point... especially when Grandpa has her.


IMGP1317



IMGP1323


Giving Piglet a sweet kiss...


IMGP1330


Oyyyy.... the day I've had... if you only knew!!!


IMGP1333


This one captures my goofy girl!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

OMG your little Madalynn is a doll. She's so cute. Just wanted to let you know that there is a web site that you follow their FFF posts, it's www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com Sarah is a fellow adoptive mom. I've started posting it on my website also, it's fun. I'm so glad Madalynn is doing good. check us out www.journeytokaya.blogspot.com