Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random pics...

The weather was moderate this weekend so we did get to go outside for a little bit or as Madalynn says 'side' with a pointy finger...

Does this face not say it all w/ the camera?? Seriously though, she laughs & smiles a lot... I don't know what it is when I try to take her picture.

IMGP2277

IMGP2278

In another department... Madalynn started using the potty this weekend... I won't get into all the details (nor will I post  the picture of her on the potty), but we're just starting. 

And... yesterday was opening day in Red Sox nation although due to the never ending New England rain it was played today.  So, in honor of Grandpa I dressed her in her Red Sox gear.  I'm curious if any other city in the United States covers their teams opening day like we do here in Boston.  All of the local news stations had anchors broadcasting live from Fenway Park (not the sports anchors... the NEWS anchors).  All the weather reports are centered around the game,  people slept outside of Fenway since Saturday night in line for tickets... seriously it's like a disease around here.

IMGP2281

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Well living in VA, we have no professional teams but having moved from MN, we did there and I miss all the teams there (even if they weren't always the best)!